Financial Planning: Veterans Benefits
Are you a veteran or a surviving spouse? If so, you may be eligible for a federal benefit too few collect. In fact, a Veterans Administration study found veterans generally “are completely unaware that the program exists.” Single veterans who qualify for Aid and Attendance Pension receive $21,962 in 2018. Qualifying veterans with spouses receive $26,036. Surviving spouses of qualifying veterans receive $14,113.
Because we care about helping you with educated financial planning, we are here to assist you in understanding exactly what is available to you. From social security retirement benefits, to basic financial consulting, we are here to ensure you understand your options fully.
- Did you serve in activity duty for at least 90 days, with at least one day during a declared state of war?
- If you are a surviving spouse, were you married to the veteran at the time of his or her passing?
- Do you require the assistance of another person to perform daily activities of living?
- Are you paying for care that now, or soon will exceed your monthly income?
- Will care be needed on a permanent basis?
We are honored to assist veterans, their dependents, and survivors through the complicated process of applying for these hard-earned benefits. When you are looking for a local consulting firm in Laguna Niguel you can trust to put you first, turn to our team.
KNR Consulting Group, Inc. and KNR Consulting and Wealth Management, Inc. are not representatives of nor are we associated with the Veterans Administration or any other government agency.